Here is the report
Exercise
1. For the first time in forever, I went to the exercise group at the church. I haven't gone for a year because of the chronic tendonitis in my quadriceps tendon. But my knees are feeling pretty good. It felt good to work hard and to sweat. It also reminded me that I am strong and athletic. I am glad I went, even if I do have a slight headache now.
Social Interaction
2. I called my mom for an hour this morning. It has been an extremely long time since I talked to her. I cried and told her about how bad of PMS I have been having lately. I got her advice and unloaded on her how I feel. It was a good cry/talk. I feel so much better now.
Mindfulness
3. I can tell this is going to be the hardest one to do. I need to get in the habit of making this a priority. I laid on the couch in complete relaxation for 5 minutes while I went through what my 5 senses were sensing. I especially love the touch one. It really grounds me to the moment of now. It really does make a difference.
I cleaned the house today and tried not to kill the puppy and did a thousand loads of laundry from our trip to the cabin. Now I need to run to the grocery store, pick up the boys from school, teach 1.5 hours of piano, hurry and do dinner, go to Williams bball game and then home for a quick family night lesson and homework. Busy night. Its on busy nights that my underlying anxiety level builds. I need to learn how to keep my body busy, but my mind calm. How do you do that??? I don't know. I am going to learn.
-Judi

No comments:
Post a Comment